My friend Jasmine came across this incredible little recipe on Eating Bird Food! We both love chocolate cookies but we also love eating healthy and this is now our go to for some indulgence without too much guilt! We also modified it to our liking so it’s not exactly the same as on the Eating Bird Food site.
We think you will love it. It only takes about 15 minutes!
1. In a big bowl, combine 1 cup of almond flour
- Two tablespoons of coco powder
- Two tablespoons of maple syrup
- Two tablespoons of melted coconut oil
- A pinch of sea salt
2. Mix everything together until you have crumbly dough
- Wrap the dough in a piece of parchment paper
- Chill in the fridge for 15 - 20 minutes
- Preheat your over to 180 Celsius/ 350 Degrees
- Once your dough has been chilled, roll it out thin (thickness of your pinky finger) between 2 parchments papers
- Then cut the cookies to the shape you desire (we like circles)
- Bake the cookies for about 12 minutes and then let cool for about 15 minutes before eating
Let us know what you think. We are listening!