5 things I learned about Monet in Giverny.
1. His painting, Le Bassin Aux Nymphéas, was valued at $80.45 million.
2. Every single part of his garden was designed by him.
3. Despite being brought up in a very religious Catholic family, he denounced the Church and became an Atheist.
4. His favorite subject to paint was his wife which is in most of his paintings when you see a women.
5. Claude's birth name is actually Oscar.
If you're in Paris, definitely make sure to have a visit over to Giverny. For all the information on how to get there and tickets, everything is really well explained on the website here!