On a recent trip to London, I collaborated with Citizen M London Bankside to take you inside their super cozy hotel. After numerous IG photos and non stop snaps during the stay, here is a little reminiscent photo post!
Now I know you might be thinking that I'm writing this nice post because Citizen M paid me but they didn't. I actually reached out to them because A) I love nice hotels and B) I wanted to find a hotel in the center of London and I had constantly heard about this place. So when I tell you that this literally is one of the best hotels I have stayed in, that is all so damn true. A hotel is like a home and as soon as you walk in, you either feel good or you don't. Here are top 5 of my favorite things about Citizen M:
1. You feel welcomed. The service! Holy moly! Literally everyone is just a look away to help you. They make you feel like anything you want you can have!
2. You know all the stuff that is stocked in the fridge that you have to pay for? Well it's all free here. Ummmazzing! You just open and take all the healthy juices and water you want. Come on, you love it.
3. The decor in the room and reception feels in between cozy and modern chic vibes. Everything is open, large, and comfortable
4. The bar here is one of the best parts. People from the town come to have food and drinks and it feels like a work place mixed in with young travelers. There is a large work area next to the bar to just hang out also. I rarely find this at most hotels anymore.
5. Location. Location. Location!! Bourgough Market is down the street. Enough said.
If you're headed to London center, become a Citizem M. Link up with them here!