1. Wat Phra Kaew. A great observation into Thai society. Some parts of the temples are closed off only for prayer which is nice because observing from a distance is sometimes best and humbling.
2. China town food market (not to far from number 1, Wat Phra Kaew). A long rough street full of colorful foods, spices, and small hidden corner tables to sit down and eat. Basically anything you want that is Thai is available here but in street style. Authentic and to the point kind of food. I accidentally ended up here but so glad I did. Also at the very beginning of the market there is the Wat Traimi temple which is home to the the golden Buddha statue.
3. Damnoen Saduak Market. The women of the floating market. Again, this is a really touristy kind of activity but if you go during the week or in the morning, you can def get a more authentic vibe of this place. We went to the Khlong Lat Mayom and Taling Chan market but those were closed because it was a weekday so we ended up re-routing to the Damnoen Saduak Market.
4. Revolucion Cocktail. A friend recommend this place to me so we checked it out and loved it. Really great vibe, friendly staff who gave us good food tips, excellent cocktails and music. In a great part of BK as well. A good place to go chill and have some drinks in the city life.
5. Sirocco at the Sky Bar and the Vertigo Bar (no photos sorry). Sirocco is the spot. One of the best meals (not Thai) and excellent service. Views, Views, all about those Views. Worth a visit for a drink or dinner.
6. Green tea lattes at Casa Lapin. Best I've had in BK!